- 3 ears of Corn
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium shallot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup leftover white beans( optional)
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- juice of 1 lime, optional
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and black pepper to taste
- To decorate:
- radish sprouts
- high quality extra virgin olive oil
- raw young Corn kernels
- cilantro or parsley leaves
1- Slice the fresh kernels off the cob by holding it on an angle in a large mixing bowl, and reserve ⅓ cup kernels for garnish. Using the back of your knife, remove the excess ‘milk’ (liquid) from the cob, into the bowl with the kernels. Discard cobs.
2- Place the corn and remaining ingredients into a blender and thoroughly blend until smooth for about 5 minutes.
3- Refrigerate mixture (in the blender well) for at least an hour.
When ready to serve, blend mixture for 30 seconds and adjust seasonings.
Ladle soup into bowls and top with a sprinkle of the reserved corn kernels, a drizzle of oil, thin slices of radish or cilantro leaves.